Monday, November 10, 2014

A Quiet Infinity

I know I post a lot of music-related stuff on my blog, so I've decided to make a playlist of my current favorite songs on YouTube and share them with you because if you're looking for good music and have a semi-indie taste like, chances are you might love this playlist! If you guys want me to do one for K-Pop I'll gladly do so, but these are all English songs, so I hope you enjoy my small pick of the songs I've currently got on replay~

They might be a little mainstream, they might be old or new, but these are songs that I can't let go. 

A Quiet Infinity


List

1. Something Big (Shawn Mendes)
2. Life of the Party (Shawn Mendes)
3. Through the Dark (One Direction)
4. Something Great (One Direction)
5. Story of My Life (One Direction)
6. Time and Fallen Leaves (Akdong Musician)
7. One of Those Nights (Shawn Mendes) 
8. Raining in Paris (The Maine)
9. Show You (Shawn Mendes)
10. Afire Love (Ed Sheeran)
11. Half a Heart (One Direction)
12. Copper Down (The Boy Who Trapped the Sun)
13. I Need You (M83)
14. The Weight (Shawn Mendes)
15. Disconnected (5 Seconds of Summer)
16. Amnesia (5 Seconds of Summer)
17. Chasing Cars (Snow Patrol)
18. City of Angels (Thirty Seconds to Mars)
19. Photograph (Ed Sheeran)
20. Legendary (The Summer Set)
21. Break Me Out (The Rescues)
22. Someday (The Summer Set)
23. Sailboats (Sky Sailing)
24. Everything Has Changed ft. Ed Sheeran (Taylor Swift)
25. A Little Opera Goes a Long Way (Sky Sailing)
26. All About Us ft. Owl City (He is We)
27. Free Fallin' (John Mayer)
28. Don't Forget Where You Belong (One Direction)
29. Asleep (The Smiths)
30. We Are Infinite (The Tunnels) 




No comments:

Post a Comment