Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Common White Girl Tag

I should've done this a while ago. 


1. Favorite Starbucks drink? 

Grande Skinny Vanilla Latte~ I also like the Chestnut Praline Latte

2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 

Like 20 minutes excluding shower time. 

3. How many selfies do you take on a daily basis? 

Like 30. Bahahaha

4. How many IG followers and pics do you have? 

104 and 47~ (guys follow me *cough*)

5. Do you ever say “LOL” or “OMG” out loud? 

Yes and I get judged so hard lol

6. Do you wear the same clothing item more than once? 

I try really hard not to

7. Are you racist? 

We're all racist in some way, let's be real here. 

8. How many tweets do you have? 

1,429

9. Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr? 

Instagram~ 

10. What do you spend most of your time doing? 

Fangirling over everything, drinking tea

11. Who are your favorite YouTubers? 

SHAWN MENDES, CONNOR FRANTA, Gabb (Velvetgh0st), Zoella, sunbeamsjess and JacksGap. 

12. How often do you do your nails? 

Like once a month

13. Are you a shopaholic? 

Oh ho.... you know it. 

14. How many times have you watched Mean Girls? 

Once and I actually hate the movie. 

15. Do you own a lot of clothes? 

Not a lot anymore. I cleared out my closet recently. 

16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it? 

Yes 

17. Do you wear makeup everyday? 

No~

18. What are your average grades in school? 

I'm straight As and honor status

19. How do you usually style your hair? 

Brush, spritz, toss. 

20. Do you always look presentable? 

Hahahaha nah xD 


~*~ 

So this is just a short little post. I hope you all have had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and thank you so much for visiting my blog and reading stuff! Lots of love~

No comments:

Post a Comment