Sunday, November 9, 2014

Closet Confidential Tag

So recently I have been cleaning out and sorting through my closet and I stumbled upon the Closet Confidential Tag in which I was tagged by a friend to do a long time ago. Thus, I decided to share with you guys what exactly is in my closet, what I like to wear the most, and just to have a little fashion chat with all you girls out there. Sorry, guys.

1. What is the oldest item in your wardrobe/closet?


This graduation t-shirt from fifth grade...I cleaned my closet out not too long ago. 

2. What is the newest item?

This gorgeous denim shirt from Lucky Brand. Can I die peacefully? YESS


3. What is the most expensive item?

This trench coat from Burberry, which is absurd because I don't even wear it in case it gets damaged or dirty. I went through this British phase and spent a lot of money on Burberry and Jack Wills merch, so this kind of makes sense. A lot of the clothes went to my mom though. 


4. What is the most affordable/cheapest item (that you use a lot)?

God, there is this t-shirt. It's just plain white, amazing, fitted, and the greatest plain white t-shirt. I wear it at least once a week and I am definitely looking into getting a few more. 

5. What was the biggest bargain?

I was at Armani and their jeans were half off and I bought a pair for like forty/fifty dollars which is AMAZING because their jeans are usually over a hundred dollars.


6. What was the biggest waste of money?

This striped mint and cream sweater that I honestly really want to wear but I bought it in a size too small and I can't wear it ;-; I am thinking of maybe losing a few pounds to wear it, but it wouldn't make much of a difference. 


7. What are your 3 favorite items right now?


A pair of light-washed skinny ripped jeans from Madewell (honestly they are so comfortable and I re-wear them so many times that I can't even wear them anymore), this white shirt from Brandy Melville (it's so soft I can die), and all my Aritzia graphic tees because they are legitimately so comfortable. 

8. What is the most outrageous/colorful item in your closet (that you absolutely love)?


Um, I wouldn't say I own a lot of bright clothes, but there is this pair of bright blue skinny jeans from American Apparel (yeah) and they are the most comfortable jeans. However, I bring myself to wear them because they're so bright and ;-;

9. What is your favorite piece that you've gotten as a gift?

My favorite piece would be this blouse I got as a gift because it is simply beautiful. No brand name. 


10. What is the most comfortable item?

This flannel shirt from Abercrombie because please. Flannel shirts are life. And basically all of my Brandy shirts because they so soft and I could sleep in them. 

11. What is the most uncomfortable item (but you would take the pain because you love it)?


My most uncomfortable item is this sweater from Forever 21. It's a 100% acrylic, and I hate clothes that aren't made of cotton. I bought it because it was cute and cheap, but honestly it gets me so itchy. However, mustard yellow is the cutest autumn color. 

12. Show us your favorite complete outfit (top, bottom, shoes, jewelry, accessories, and all).


I am so plain, but a plain white tee (long sleeve, short sleeve, muscle tank) with high waisted light wash skinny jeans and my black Docs or jelly shoes, this abstractish necklace from Aritzia, and my black satchel from Cambridge Satchel Company. It is really simple, but really comfortable and easy to wear on weekends. 

13. Pick your favorite black item and your favorite white item.


I own no black clothes almost. But my favorite black item would be my black American Apparel jelly shoes because I was super obsessed with them over the summer and I lovvveeee them. My favorite white item is a plain white drapey tee from Brandy Melville. 

13. Where do you shop the most at?




I don't know, actually xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment